Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Job Roles & Responsibilities: Supervisor Finance
Job location: Bangalore and Chennai
- Manage a team of experienced Order billing analysts /End to End process analysts.
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Good experience in invoicing process
- Excellent analytical and business application skills
- Good project management skills
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Superior teamwork skills
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles (US GAAP), Invoicing process, dispute management, financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in Revenue Recognition.
- Result oriented, proactive in proposing ideas and recommendations
- Ability to influence multiple organizations within a broad scope
- Ability to perform well in a multiple dimension environment
- Hard worker, looking to forth their best effort and willing to learn
- Quick learner, with the ability to create solutions for problems
- Ability to take initiative and work flexibly & independently.
- Ability to effectively use the HP tools – Sharepoints, Virtual Classrooms, conference call, etc..
Bcom/Mcom/ full time with 10years of exp. Or ICWAI/CA with 8 years of exp.
For more details do visit the following urls
All the very Best!!