Indi-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has been announced employment notification stating that invites applications from Male and Female Indian Citizens for recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons to the post of Constable (GD), Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial) for filling up 104 Vacancies.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
Constable (GD) through Sports Quota
18 to 23 years as on 31/10/2016. Age Relaxation – 05 Years for SC / ST / Departmental, 03 Years for OBC.
Level-3 in the Pay Matrix ₹ 21700-69100 (As per 7th CPC)
Sports Discipline wise Vacancies:
Judo – 11, Taekwondo – 03, Wrestling – 02, Weightlifting – 05, Football Team – 06, Boxing – 04, Ice Hockey – 03, Archery – 05, Gymnastics – 06, Kabaddi – 05, Athletics – 25, Rifle Shooting – 11, Karate – 10, Volley Ball – 07.
Education Qualification: Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
(1) Sportspersons have represented a State or the Country in the National or the International competition in any required Games/ Sports.
(2) Sportspersons have been awarded National awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive for the Sports/Games (required).
(3) Sportspersons have represented their University in the Inter University tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the required sports/games.
(4) Sportspersons have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/Games for School conducted by the all India School Games Federation in any of the required Games/Sports.
For General and OBC category shall be required to pay ₹ 100/- (A Non refundable) as application fee in form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of the DIG BTC, ITBP for each post. The Number and date of IPO should be mentioned on application form at earmarked space.
No fee for SC/ ST and Female candidates.
Mode of Selection: The eligible candidates shall be issued Admit cards to appear in recruitment test. The date and place of recruitment test will be indicated in Admit card. Candidates will have to undergo the following Tests:- (a) Checking Documents, (b) Physical Standard Test (PST), (c) Physical Endurance Test (PET), (d) Trial Test, (e) Merit List.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates should send their Applications (Offline mode), duly filled in Hindi or English only complete in all respects in the prescribed proforma. The application should be legible and either type written or neatly hand written with blue/black ink or ball pen on one side only, on full size plain paper with clear passport size photographs affixed at appropriate place on the application form.
The candidates should send their application form, along with fee (as applicable) and self attested copies of the testimonials reach to “The Deputy Inspector General, BTC, ITB Police Force, Bhanu Camp, PO-Bhanu, Distt- Panchkula (Haryana) PIN-143103” on or before 31/10/2016 for all States except for Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, and Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir Stete, Lahaul-Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep for which last date is 07/11/2016.
All the very Best!!!
- tamilnadu police canteen website
- sakhatkar bengali
- villupuram police canteen
- army canteen allahabad uttar pradesh
- bengali project for class 12
- bengali project for class 11
- www h s l rutin 2017 com
- project sakhatkar
- begali project of class 11
- www march matric ruting2017 com