IRCTC Awards Rs.10000/- for Aadhaar Linked Train Tickets
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is presenting cash prize award up to Rs.10,000 to its customers on linking Aadhaar card number with his/her IRCTC account, as per the circular announced by Indian Railways. As per IRCTC, this scheme was started in the month of January 2018 and is applicable until June 2018.
Here in this offer, users are qualified for the ‘Lucky draw scheme’ whose trip starts in the calendar month of particular scheme. In the 2nd week of the succeeding month, 5 lucky users are chosen via computerised random lucky draw process and are given a cash prize up to Rs.10,000, the circular states. Lucky winners are offered with a cash prize of Rupees Ten thousand each along with refund of complete train fare after the full verification process to be made by IRCTC.
- Registered users who have recognized themselves with Aadhaar KYC and booked at least 1 PNR and whose journey begins in the calendar month of that lucky draw scheme are entitled for ‘Lucky Draw Scheme’ for that specific month, told IRCTC.
- Only commuters booked PNRs Passenger Name Records of Aadhaar authenticated users are authenticated for ‘Lucky draw scheme’ wherein profile name of user is matching with one among the passenger names on the booked PNR, included IRCTC.
- Cancelled & TDR Ticket Deposit Receipt filed PNRs for non-travellers are not qualified for the ‘Lucky Draw scheme’.
- In case more than one PNR of similar user goes filtered then only a PNR of the user will be ought for the ‘Lucky Draw’ in the calendar month of that lucky draw scheme However, the similar registrant will be entitled for ‘Lucky Draw’ in any other succeeding month.
- Lucky winners are given award with a cash prize of Rs.10,000 each accompanied by refund of complete train fare of the selected ticket after the full verification process to be made by IRCTC.
- Names of ‘Lucky Draw’ winners are shown on IRCTC official website in the 1st week of the following month after checking of user particulars such as mobile no, email, user id of winners.
- IRCTC has full right to disqualify any IRCTC user(s) from the merits of this offer with no reason assigned to it.
- IRCTC too reserves the right to discontinue this lucky draw offer with no assigning any causes or with no any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Terms & conditions of the ‘Lucky Draw Scheme’ for Aadhaar authenticated users & passengers can be altered by IRCTC in future with due notice.
- Workers of IRCTC are not entitled for ‘Lucky Draw Scheme’ for Aadhaar authenticated users & passengers.
For more info visit http://irctc.co.in/